您现在的位置:首页>先隆日记>文章详情

英语生活场景句子

2024-05-26 07:41:18编辑:admin -人已围观

英语生活场景句子

大家好,今天小编来为大家解答以下的问题,关于英语生活场景句子,寻找上海世博会实用英语句子练习!这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一块儿来看看吧!

英语生活场景句子

本文目录

  1. 寻找上海世博会实用英语句子练习!
  2. 求100句较复杂较高档的英语句子

[One]、寻找上海世博会实用英语句子练习!

〖One〗、机房重地非请莫入 Authorized Personnel Only

〖Two〗、户籍工作站 Household Registration Work Station

〖Three〗、免付费服务电话 Toll-free Telephone/ Free Service Telephone

〖Four〗、电话语音系统 Voice Phone System/ Automatic Telephone

〖Five〗、公务车停车位 Official Vehicles Only/ Reserved Parking

〖Six〗、员工停车位 Parking Lot(Staff Only)

〖Seven〗、机车停车位 Motorcycle Parking(Lot)

〖Eight〗、无障碍停车位 Parking Lot(Disabled Only)/ Disabled Parking Only

〖Nine〗、无障碍专用斜坡 Wheelchair Ramp

〖Ten〗、基本数据 Personal/ Basic Information

1〖One〗、服务礼貌 The Courtesy of Service

1〖Two〗、处理效率 The Efficiency of Working

1〖Three〗、疑义解答 The Answers to Puzzled

1〖Four〗、环境整洁 The Cleanness of Environment

1〖Five〗、单一窗口 One-stop Counter/ Window

1〖Six〗、提早受理服务 Early Bird Service

1〖Seven〗、创新“十全十美”便民服务 Perfect innovative services

1〖Eight〗、免下车预约服务 Drive-Thru Service

1〖Nine〗、电话、网络预约申办服务 Reservation Service thru phone and website

20、拍照服务 Express Photo Service

2〖One〗、在线查询案件申办进度 Application Procedure Checking System

2〖Two〗、早起的鸟儿有虫吃 Early Bird Service

2〖Three〗、中午不打烊 Business as Usual During Lunch Hour

2〖Four〗、假日服务(结婚登记) Holiday Service(for Marriage)

2〖Five〗、机关双语及无障碍网页服务 Bilingual& 3A Website

2〖Six〗、网络预约申办服务 Online Application Service

2〖Seven〗、文书公文系统 Official Documents System

2〖Eight〗、免证书 No Requiring Certificates

2〖Nine〗、异地申办 Application from Different Locations

30、国土信息系统 National Geographic Information

3〖One〗、知识管理系统(知识平台) Knowledge Management System

3〖Two〗、公私协力 Cooperation with Other Offices

3〖Three〗、户籍申请书附件数字化 Household Registration Attachments Digitalizing

3〖Four〗、艺文展示区 Art Exhibitions/ Arts and Culture

3〖Five〗、行政区域及街道图 Map of Administrative District and Street

3〖Six〗、平面配置图及罚金罚锾科罚基准 Floor Plan and Standard Fines

3〖Seven〗、身分证制作区 Identification Card Counter

3〖Eight〗、跨机关服务专区 Cooperation with Other Office

3〖Nine〗、盥洗室请上2楼 Restrooms, Second Floor

40、实时窗口便民服务 Internet Service

4〖One〗、审核组 Review of Household Registration

4〖Two〗、大宗誊本柜台 Bulk Application for Household Certificate Transcript

4〖Three〗、主任与民有约 Meeting with Director

4〖Four〗、机关查询 Inter-Agency Inquiries/ Official Inquiries

4〖Five〗、主机房 Computer Facilities or Mainframe

4〖Six〗、便民眼镜/老花眼镜 Courtesy Glasses

4〖Seven〗、书报杂志 Newspapers and Magazines

4〖Eight〗、复印机 Copy Machine/ Photocopier

4〖Nine〗、代填书表 Documents Completion Service/ Forms Fill-out Service

50、全功能服务柜台 General Service Counter

5〖One〗、户籍登记错误更正 Household Registration Corrections

5〖Two〗、志愿者服务台 Volunteer Service

5〖Three〗、人口统计表 Demographic Statistics

5〖Four〗、单一柜台 One Stop Service Counter

5〖Five〗、电子字幕机 On-Site Message Boards

5〖Six〗、办公时间 Office Hours/ Business Hours

5〖Seven〗、星期[Six]、日及固定假日休息 Closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays

5〖Eight〗、径为迁徙 Transfer of Absent Dependent Households by Property Owner

5〖Nine〗、自然人凭证注册窗口 Citizen Digital Certificate

60、新移民生活辅导班报名窗口 Life Adaptation Courses for New Immigrants

6〖One〗、门牌柜台 Address Plate Application

6〖Two〗、英文誊本 Household Certificate English Transcript

6〖Three〗、外国人士专区 Foreigners Information Area

6〖Four〗、往地下室/1楼/2楼/3楼/4楼/5楼 To Basement/ First/ Second/ Third/ Fourth/ Fifth Floor

6〖Five〗、通信服务 Communications Service

6〖Six〗、男化妆室 Men’s Restroom/ Gentlemen’s Restroom

6〖Seven〗、女化妆室 Women’s Restroom/ Ladies’ Restroom

6〖Eight〗、大宗业务处理中 Processing for Bulk Application

6〖Nine〗、洗手间 washroom/lady's room/man's room/toilet(英国)/bathroom

70、Visitor A: Excuse me, do you know where the Deposit Center is?

7〖One〗、参观者A:不好意思,请问你知道园区有寄存处吗?

7〖Two〗、Visitor B: Sorry, I don't know exactly. You may go to the Information at the Expo Site entrance.

7〖Three〗、参观者B:对不起,我不清楚,在世博园区入口处设有问询处,你可以去问问。

7〖Four〗、Visitor B: That's all right.

7〖Five〗、Visitor A: Hello! I just got off the plane. It's inconvenient to visit with my luggage.Can I

7〖Six〗、参观者A:你好!我刚下个、飞机,带着行李不方便参观,请问能寄存吗?

7〖Seven〗、Volunteer: Of course.Go straight and you'll find a Deposit Center, where you can leave your

7〖Eight〗、luggage. Thank you for your cooperation!

7〖Nine〗、志愿者:可以。您可以将这物品放到寄存处办理寄存,笔直往前走就到了。谢谢配合!

80、Volunteer: You're welcome.

8〖One〗、Visitor B: Hey, lad! I have some trouble.

8〖Two〗、参观者B:哎!小伙子,我遇到麻烦了。

8〖Three〗、Volunteer: No worry! What's that?

8〖Four〗、Visitor B: My father has some trouble with walking, and this is my little child. I'm afraid that

8〖Five〗、they would be hurt in the heavy pedestrian flows.

8〖Six〗、参观者B:我父亲腿脚不便,我孩子又太小,我怕在人潮中会出事。

8〖Seven〗、Volunteer: Take it easy. The Expo will provide special services to disabled. in addition, you may

8〖Eight〗、rent a baby stroller, just over there. Now you can take care of both your father and your child.

8〖Nine〗、志愿者:请放心世博园区将为残疾人提供特别服务。此外,你们可以去借一辆幼儿推车,就在那里,这样就两面兼顾了。

90、Visitor B: It’s great! Thanks!

9〖One〗、观者B参:那真的太好了!谢谢你!

9〖Two〗、Volunteer: You're welcome.

9〖Three〗、Visitor A: Oh,I seem to be lost. Excuse me, would you please tell me where i am?

9〖Four〗、参观者A:咦?我怎么走迷路了?请问我现在在哪儿?

9〖Five〗、Volunteer: Please look at this guide map. This is your current.Position

9〖Six〗、志愿者:这是世博园区的导游图,您近来的位置是在这里。

9〖Seven〗、Visitor A: Oh, I’m just the China Pavilion. Long queues over there; is it all the same at other pavilion?

9〖Eight〗、参观者A:原来我在中国馆旁,排队人好多呀,所有展馆都这样吗?

9〖Nine〗、Volunteer: Yes,there are long queues at many pavilions. Therefore,a reservation is suggested.

100、志愿者:许多场馆的确等候观众较多,所以我建议您先预约。

10〖One〗、Visitor A: Um…I'll go to China Pavilion.

10〖Two〗、Volunteer:OK. Please wait there. Thank you for your cooperation.

10〖Three〗、志愿者:好的。请您在此处排队等候。谢谢配合。

10〖Four〗、Visitor A: The burning sun is above. I've waited for one hour. How's going?

10〖Five〗、参观者A:烈日当头,已经等了一个小时了,怎么还到呢?

10〖Six〗、Volunteer: It might take another half-hour. Please be patient.

10〖Seven〗、志愿者:估计还需要等候半个小时左右,请耐心等候。

10〖Eight〗、Visitor A: OK. Give me more time for expectation.

10〖Nine〗、参观者A:好吧!让我有更多的时间来期待。

1〖Ten〗、Volunteer:Thank you for your cooperation!

11〖One〗、Visitor B: You see. I take my old father and little child. Is there any way to speed up the queue?

11〖Two〗、参观者B:你看,我陪着一老一小的,有什么方法可以快点参观吗?

11〖Three〗、Volunteer: Have you made a reservation?

11〖Four〗、Visitor B:Yes, I have. Here you are.。

11〖Five〗、Volunteer:Let me have a check… No problem,please come this way. Have a nice visit!

11〖Six〗、志愿者:让我核对一下…….嗯,没问题。请从这里的入口进入展馆,祝你们参观顺利!

11〖Seven〗、Child of Visitor B: Dad! Look,it's amazing! Wow!

11〖Eight〗、参观者B的孩子:爹地!快看!太奇妙了!哇!

11〖Nine〗、Volunteer: Hey,boy/girl…be quiet please.

120、志愿者:小朋友,嘘……请保持展馆内的安静。

12〖One〗、Visitor B: Sorry,I'm remind him/her,thanks!

12〖Two〗、参观者B:不好意思,我会提醒他的,谢谢!

12〖Three〗、Volunteer: Excuse me, no photos here. Thank you for your understanding.

12〖Four〗、志愿者:这位先生,不好意思这个展馆是不允许拍照摄像的,请谅解。

12〖Five〗、Visitor A: Oh, it's so regrettable! How about the small pavilion nearby?

12〖Six〗、参观者A:啊,太遗憾了!那旁边那个小馆呢?

12〖Seven〗、Volunteer: Photos allowed,but no flash. Thank you for your cooperation!

12〖Eight〗、志愿者:那个馆可以拍照,但请不要使用闪光灯,谢谢。

12〖Nine〗、Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?

130、参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?

13〖One〗、Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.

13〖Two〗、志愿者:是的,本展馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。

13〖Three〗、Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?

13〖Four〗、参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?

13〖Five〗、Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters,you will find a cafe.

13〖Six〗、志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。

13〖Seven〗、Visitor: It's great. By the way,I need to send a postcard,and take some money firstly. Where are

13〖Eight〗、参观者:太好了,想起来了,我还得去寄一张明信片和取钱。邮局和银行都在哪儿呢?

13〖Nine〗、Volunteer: They are just near. Go straight and turn right at the first cross, you’ll find the post

140、office. Go along that read and turn left; the bank is there.

14〖One〗、志愿者:离这儿很近,前面第一个路口向右转,就有一个邮政营业大厅。银行就在那里,一直往前走,然后左转。

14〖Two〗、Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?

14〖Three〗、参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店嘛?

14〖Four〗、Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some

14〖Five〗、Haibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.

14〖Six〗、志愿者:那里有一家商店里面有许多山海世博会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关海宝的玩具或者文具送给朋友。

14〖Seven〗、Visitor: Great, is it the only one?

14〖Eight〗、参观者:太好了,只有这家纪念品商店吗?

14〖Nine〗、Volunteer: No,many foreign national pavilions will provide some interesting souvenirs for sale.

150、志愿者:不是,有些国家的展馆里面也会有一些很有意思的纪念品销售。

15〖One〗、Visitor: OK, thanks! I'll go to the post office and bank, then to the cafe, and finally, to buy

15〖Two〗、参观者:好的,谢谢!我得先去邮局和银行,再去喝咖啡,最后去买纪念品。

15〖Three〗、Volunteer: This is the best route to save your time.

15〖Four〗、志愿者:您看,走这条路试最节约时间的。

15〖Five〗、Volunteer: You're welcome.

15〖Six〗、Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?

15〖Seven〗、参观者:都已经中午了,园区内有用餐的地方吗?

15〖Eight〗、Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch.

15〖Nine〗、Go forward and turn left,you’ll find a food eating area. Anyway, I will show you the way.

160、志愿者:园区里面有很多餐厅,你可以就近用餐。前面左转就有餐饮区,我可以带您去。

16〖One〗、Visitor: It’s great. I have a poor sense of direction.

16〖Two〗、参观者:那太好了,我这人方向感太差。

16〖Three〗、Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.

16〖Four〗、志愿者:到了,这里有各式菜肴可以选取。

16〖Five〗、Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?

16〖Six〗、Visitor: I don't care. This si my first time to Shanghai.

16〖Seven〗、参观者:无所谓,这是我第一次来上海。

16〖Eight〗、Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants serving

16〖Nine〗、志愿者:那我建议您可以尝尝上海的小吃。看,有两家上海餐馆。

170、Visitor: It's a good idea! However, it seems too many poeple here.

17〖One〗、参观者:这个建议不错!不过看上去人很多啊。

17〖Two〗、Volunteer: OK, you may try that one opposite.

17〖Three〗、志愿者:您可以到对面那家去看看。

17〖Four〗、Visitor: Thanks for your help!

17〖Five〗、Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.

17〖Six〗、志愿者:不客气,很荣幸为您服务。祝您用餐愉快。

[Two]、求100句较复杂较高档的英语句子

1. This moment will nap, you will have a dream; But this moment study,you will interpret a dream.此刻打盹,你将做梦;而此刻学习,你将圆梦。 2. I leave uncultivated today, was precisely yesterday perishes tomorrow which person of the body implored.我荒废的今日,正是昨日殒身之人祈求的明日。 3. Thought is already is late, exactly is the earliest time.觉得为时已晚的时候,恰恰是最早的时候。 4. Not matter of the today will drag tomorrow.勿将今日之事拖到明日。 5. Time the study pain is temporary, has not learned the pain is life-long.学习时的苦痛是暂时的,未学到的痛苦是终生的。 6. Studies this matter, lacks the time, but is lacks diligently.学习这件事,不是缺乏时间,而是缺乏努力。 7. Perhaps happiness does not arrange the position, but succeeds must arrange the position.幸福或许不排名次,但成功必排名次。 8. The study certainly is not the life complete. But, since continually life part of- studies also is unable to conquer, what but also can make?学习并不是人生的全部。但,既然连人生的一部分----学习也无法征服,还能做什么呢? 9. Please enjoy the pain which is unable to avoid.请享受无法回避的痛苦。 10. Only has compared to the others early, diligently diligently, canfeel the successful taste.只有比别人更早、更勤奋地努力,才能尝到成功的滋味。 11. Nobody can casually succeed, it comes from the thoroughself-control and the will.谁也不能随随便便成功,它来自彻底的自我管理和毅力。 12. The time is passing.时间在流逝。 13. Now drips the saliva, will become tomorrow the tear.现在淌的哈喇子,将成为明天的眼泪。 14. The dog equally study, the gentleman equally plays.狗一样地学,绅士一样地玩。 15. Today does not walk, will have to run tomorrow.今天不走,明天要跑。 16. The investment future person will be, will be loyal to the reality person.投资未来的人是,忠于现实的人。 17. The education level represents the income.教育程度代表收入。 18. One day, has not been able again to come.一天过完,不会再来。 19. Even if the present, the match does not stop changes the page.即使现在,对手也不停地翻动书页。 20. Has not been difficult, then does not have attains.没有艰辛,便无所得. You never know what's coming for you!你永远也不清楚...下面会发生什么 You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went. you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.你可以像疯狗那样对周围的一切愤愤不平,你可以诅咒命运,但是等到最后一刻到来之时,你还得平静的放手而去。 We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?“我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么知道他们对我们有多么的重要。” When you are not getting older, but more and more young, it will go through all the people you love than you die. We are doomed to lose our loved one, or else how can they know for us is so important? This is also the significance of losing it.当你不是在变老,而是越来越年轻,就必定要经历所有你爱的人都比你先死去。我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,不然又如何知道他们对我们来说是如此的重要呢?这也是失去的意义吧。 Everyone to some extent, all have a different understanding, but we finally go the same place, but just a different path。每个人在某种程度上都对自己有不同的认识,但是我们最后都会去往同一个地方,只是走的路不同罢了 For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There's no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.“一件事无论太晚或者对于我来说太早,都不会阻拦你成为你想成为的那个人,这个过程没有时间的期限,只要你想,随时都可以开始,要改变或者保留原状都无所谓,做事本不应该有所束缚,我们可以办好这件事却也可以把它搞砸,但我希望最终你能成为你想成为的人。我希望你有时能驻足于这个令你感到惊叹的世界,体会你从未有过的感觉。我希望你能见到其他与你观点不同的人们。我希望你能有一个值得自豪的人生。如果你想象的生活不一样,我希望你能有勇气重新启程。” Midnight hotel is a magical place, mice run off in the distance, heating furnace hiss sound, rustling curtains in such a scenario allows you to feel a quiet, even warm, you know you love people who were sleeping at the moment, while there is little it can hurt them.午夜的旅馆是一个神奇的地方,老鼠在远处跑跑停停,暖气炉发出嘶嘶的响声,窗帘在沙沙作响,这样的场景让你感觉到安静,甚至是温暖,你知道你所爱的人此刻正在熟睡之中,而没有什么可以伤害到他们... Our lives were determined by the opportunity, even if we miss the person我们的生命被机遇所决定,即便是我们错过的那个人 Sometimes, I find it laughable that those in our memory occupy a small fraction of people are often left us with a most impressive。有些时候我觉得很可笑,那些在我们记忆力占据着很小一部分的人们,却往往给我们留下了最深刻的印象 Sometimes we live in the orbit of an imminent collision, the unaware, whether it is accident or a premeditated manner to which we are powerless。有些时候我们就活在即将发生冲撞的轨道上,浑然不知,无论它是意外发生地还是蓄谋已久地,对此我们都无能为力

好了,本文到此结束,如果可以帮助到大家,还望关注本站哦!

Tags: 英语 句子 场景

猜你喜欢